Health Insurance for Acupuncture
Auto PIP/Health Insurance for Acupuncture
Mari Greenly LAc is in-network with most insurance companies and will bill for your visit provided your plan covers acupuncture. You may want to call your insurance company in advance to check to make sure you do have acupuncture benefits. You can also call or email us with your insurance ID number, your date of birth, the company you are covered under and their phone number. We are happy to find out what coverage you have and the details of where you are at for your plan.
In-network plans include: All Auto Insurance PIP plans, Moda, OHSU Moda PPO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, Providence, Laika insurance, Pacific Source, United Healthcare.
Non-network plans currently include: Kaiser/CHP
If you are inquiring about an auto or bike accident, please refer to our auto & bike injuries page.
If you want to call your own insurance company first (always a good idea to get two thumb’s up), these are the questions you will want to ask:
- Does my plan cover acupuncture performed by a licensed Acupuncturist?
- IF so, are there exclusions on acupuncture coverage?
- What is the deductible and has it been met yet? Does the deductible apply for Acupuncture?
- What is the co-pay or co-insurance for an Acupuncture visit?
- Is there a maximum number of visits or dollar amount max for Acupuncture (is it combined with other therapies such as Chiropractic or Naturopathic care?
Call 503.349.8122 and let us know how we can help you understand your benefits. We look forward to working with you soon!